We will be collecting non perishable items such as:
- Canned fruit
- Fruit juice and/or boxed juices
- Peanut butter, jam, honey
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned tomato products
- Chilli and Stew
- Hearty canned soups and Chowders
- Pasta, mac and cheese
- Plain rice
- Crackers and/or healthy snacks
- Canned beef, fish and chicken
- Canned vegetables
- Beans (baked, refried, black or kidney)
- Baby food and baby formula
We would be delighted to pick up your generous donations directly from you! It's simple, just leave a bag outside your door marked "Families Forward" if you would like to participate. You can also drop your donations by the office too if that is easier for you! We will be going through neighborhoods to pick up the bags on Thursday November 9 and Friday November 10th.
Just Call or Text us at 949.285.0629 by WEDNESDAY, November 8 to let us know if you plan on leaving a bag out and we will let you know which day we will be by.
We are so greateful to be part of this wonderful community and appreicate your support in helping us help others.
Thank you for your generosity, Nestor and Michelle